Deciding to begin hair restoration is an exciting and personal decision, and it can be challenging to find a trustworthy facility to perform your hair transplant procedure. At MAXIM Hair Restoration of Sarasota, you can feel confident that our team will perform one of several hair restoration treatments (FUT, FUE, SMP, CIT) and provide you with the best possible outcomes.
Our highly skilled team is composed of experienced hair restoration physicians and hair transplant technicians who are here to guide you through the decision-making process and perform a successful hair transplant procedure. Check out our state-of-the-art hair transplant clinic, where you can be assured that our expert team of professionals will provide exceptional results to help you regain your confidence. Contact our Sarasota location in Florida today to schedule a complimentary consultation with our friendly team!
Hair Restoration in Sarasota, Florida
Located in Florida’s Gulf Coast, MAXIM Hair Restoration is conveniently located in the city of Sarasota, Florida, south of Lakewood Ranch and east of I-75. You’ll find us on the northeast side of the city, and we provide top-of-the-line hair restoration services to those in the Sarasota metro area and Bradenton, Tampa, Clearwater, Fort Myers, St. Petersburg, Spring Hill, Venice, Largo, Lakeland, and Naples.
Procedures and services include Follicular Unit Transplants (FUT), Follicular Unit Excision (FUE), Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) and others.
The hair transplant surgeon is Dr. Kris Hamwi, a Harvard-trained board certified plastic surgeon with over 10 years of hair transplant experience in New York, Virginia and Florida.
If you’re curious about our hair restoration services, including hair transplants, give our Sarasota, Florida, office a call at 941-208-9327. Our team can help you find the proper treatment to help them feel confident and comfortable once again.
Hair Restoration Services
At MAXIM Hair Restoration of Sarasota, Florida, we offer a variety of services to help you achieve the hair of your dreams. The services we provide include the following:
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). The FUT procedure involves removing a strip of hair from the donor area, usually on the back or side of your head. The graft is a strip of hair and skin containing about 1 to 3 hair follicles, which is then transplanted onto a balding or problem areas. This procedure takes between four to six hours, and the completed look is stunning. You can relax, watch television, or take a nap while our professional and experienced team works on your hair restoration.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). The technique for the FUE procedure is to remove one follicular unit from the donor area and transplant the grafts onto the area of concern. This service is performed using an advanced FUE device and requires approximately eight hours to complete. You’ll be under local anesthesia in our clinic, with a team consisting of our hair transplant surgeon, clinician and assisting technician. You can expect minimal pain and discomfort, and you’ll recover quickly with no scarring or stitches.
- Facial Hair Transplant. Our team can also help to boost your confidence by transplanting hair onto your eyebrows or your facial, mustache, and beard areas. These transplants vary depending on your condition, the area you would like to be covered, your medical history and medications you may be on, your skin texture, the donor area we will be working on, and other considerations. Our knowledgeable hair surgeon will recommend the best treatment option for you.
- 3D Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP). The SMP procedure is a non-surgical option that uses micro needles and a stroke technique to inject pigment into the scalp to replicate tiny hair follicles and the look of human hair. A topical anesthetic is used, and there is no bleeding.
- Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). CIT is a minimally invasive procedure that can help improve blood flow to the scalp by increasing collagen production on your scalp, resulting in regenerated hair follicles that will improve your hair’s health. This therapy can be combined with a hair transplant and is performed by a clinician with a topical anesthetic. There is minimal preparation, and a soothing serum is applied after the treatment.
- Hybrid Procedures. Hybrid procedures are a combination of surgical and non-surgical hair restoration procedures that form the treatment plan that is advised by your hair transplant physician. These can include FUT or FUE hair transplant, SMP, CIT, or others, and depending on the procedures you have done, may require topical or local anesthesia. Multiple or repeat sessions may be recommended.
The Team at MAXIM Hair Restoration in Sarasota
Our Sarasota team of expert, board-certified hair transplant surgeons, and technicians are here to help you choose the hair replacement procedure that best suits your needs to regain your confidence.
Dr. Kristopher Hamwi is one of the country’s top hair transplant surgeons and the lead surgeon at MAXIM Hair Restoration in Sarasota, Florida. Dr. Hamwi is a board-certified aesthetic plastic surgeon specializing in hair transplants, cosmetic surgery, and non-invasive procedures, who has performed thousands of successful FUT and FUE transplant procedures. We are proud to have him on our team!
Rhonda Daniels, PA-C, is an experienced physician’s assistant (PA) on our team who has performed hundreds of hair transplant procedures. She trained and worked at Bosley for several years and was a Chief PA in Long Island.
Sia Gieger, PA-C, is our hair transplant clinician in Sarasota, Florida. She was trained and certified in hair restoration at MAXIM and works closely with Dr. Hamwi and Clinician Daniels.
Our hair transplant technicians and experienced CMAs, surgical technicians, and nurses are held to extremely high standards. Because they are a key part of our procedures, we require that our techs have years of experience before joining our team.
Payment and Financing Options
Our hair transplant procedures are competitively priced with no hidden fees or costs. We accept credit cards, checks, and cash. We also offer convenient financing options, including conventional financing for up to three years, 0% interest financing for six months, Care Credit, Lending Club, Alphaeon, United Medical Credit, and Green Sky Credit.
Contact Our Sarasota MAXIM Team Today
We are conveniently located at 5566 Broadcast Court in Sarasota, Florida. If you’re considering hair restoration services, we would love to talk to you! You can either call us at 941-208-9327 or fill out our convenient online form to schedule a consultation with our experienced Sarasota team and learn more about the different hair transplant services we offer. A member of our staff will connect with you to confirm your consultation and answer any questions you may have about our hair restoration services.