Natural Remedies to Stop Hair Fall
Although hair loss may also happen to women, it is the male population that is more prone to this condition. There are many different reasons you may be experiencing hair loss. Your genes, your age, certain illnesses, and your lifestyle all play a vital role in the health of your scalp and hair. The good news is you can stop hair loss without drugs or surgery. Here are some tips to naturally stop hair loss:
Herbs and Food Supplements
- Saw palmetto – DHT or dihydrotestosterone is one of the agents of hair loss. Saw palmetto is known to block the production this special type of testosterone. Using saw palmetto for hair loss can be done either by eating the whole fruit or by applying saw palmetto oil to one’s scalp.
- Vitamins – There are many vitamins and minerals that are good for your hair. For instance, Vitamin A, which is a known anti-oxidant, will aid in the production of sebum in your scalp. Vitamin E will stimulate your blood circulation which leads to healthy hair follicles. Vitamin B, on the other hand, will improve melanin production which gives healthy color to your hair and improve your blood circulation.
- Essential oils – Scalp massages will stimulate blood circulation which will promote healthy hair follicles. Using essential oils like lavender oil, almond oil, and sesame oil will improve the effectiveness of scalp massages.
- Green tea – Anti-oxidants can expedite hair growth and prevent hair loss. Since green tea is known to contain anti-oxidants, applying it to your hair and leaving it for an hour before rinsing will work wonders against hair loss.
- High protein diet – Protein is a major component of your hair. This means you need protein to prevent hair loss. Include more lean meats, egg, fish, and soy to your diet.
- Hair care – Your hair care regimen may be causing your hair loss problem. Avoid brushing your wet hair and rubbing it with a wet towel as these damages your hair.
- De-stress – Stress is scientifically proven to cause hair loss. The best way to fight stress is to exercise, practice medication, and talk about your problems with a friend or a loved one.
Even if there are natural ways on how to stop hair loss, there are still circumstances that you will lose hair in the process, especially in adult men. If you want to naturally grow your hair when you start going bald, we at MAXIM Hair Restoration in Dubai and Manila, Philippines, can help you get an affordable Hair Transplant. It’s natural, safe, and proven effective! Just visit our Gallery to see our successful results! We also have affiliated centers in New York, Chicago and Connecticut.