She offers highly-advanced, aesthetic hair restorations for those with hair loss issues. Her experience as a general surgeon shows that she treats every hair transplant procedure as if it was being performed in a standard operating room.
Today, Dr. Espina’s career is dedicated to clients to treat hair loss. She’s a distinguished member of the Philippine Association of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgeons (PAPRAS) and is considered to be one of the most caring and skilled Hair Transplant Surgeons in the field.
Being a fellowship-trained and board-certified Hair Transplant Surgeon in Cebu, Philippines, Dr. Espina is known for her meticulous attention-to-detail and refined aesthetic judgement.
Now, if you’re interested in having your hair restored through a hair transplant procedure, then you have to get information as much as possible with the experiences and qualifications of a qualified Hair Transplant Surgeon in order for you to achieve hair loss freedom. That being said, here are Dr. Espina’s top skills:
- Philippine Board of Plastic Surgery
- Philippine Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Experience in Aesthetic, Plastic and General Surgery
- Worked at prominent facilities in Cebu including Chong Hua Hospital, Chong Hua Mandaue Aesthetic Center and MAAYO Medical Center
- Consultant at University of Cebu Medical Center, St. Vincent General Hospital, Perpetual Succour and Northern General Hospital
- Fellowship at Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at St. Luke’s Medical Center, Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center and Far Eastern University
- Residency in General Surgery at Chong Hua Hospital
- M.D. degree at the University of Philippines, College of Medicine
- Passed oral and written exams for the Board of Plastic Surgery
- Published research and presented papers on Lipoaspirate for Regenerative Therapy; Flaps for Burn Reconstruction and Ultrasonography for Appendicitis