Looking for an ideal solution to thinning hair, pattern baldness, alopecia, and irregular hair loss? Then you might want to consider scalp micropigmentation, which is rapidly gaining popularity worldwide as an affordable alternative to hair transplants.
Micropigmentation is a non-invasive hair loss procedure that uses micro-needles to deposit pigment into the scalp, replicating hair follicles and restoring thinning hair to resemble its previous density.
Micropigmentation offers numerous benefits, including:
- It doesn’t require surgery. No surgical incisions are necessary, which means there’s no scarring and no risk of infection.
- It’s safe. Microneedling is performed under strict sterile conditions by specially-trained and certified hair restoration experts at MAXiM.
- It’s painless. A local anesthetic is used to numb the scalp during the procedure, so you won’t feel a thing.
- It’s a faster procedure. The whole process is completed in just a couple of sessions. That amounts to only a few hours. Also, because micropigmentation is non-invasive, healing time is limited to only a few days. In fact, most people who choose this procedure are back to work within two days. There are no dressings to change, or stitches to be concerned with. All that is needed is thorough cleaning in the following weeks.
- It’s affordable and cost-effective. Scalp micropigmentation is only a fraction of the cost when compared to hair transplants. And because it’s a permanent solution to hair loss, there is no need to waste money on ineffective tonics or shampoos. Neither do you need to spend a penny on post-procedural medications or care products.
- It looks more natural. Unlike scalp tattooing, which uses regular ink, scalp micropigmentation uses advanced medical grade pigment for a more natural look. The pigments are matched to both existing hair color, as well as skin tone, for the most realistic look achievable.
- It requires minimal maintenance. Right after the procedure, you can return to your daily activities. Plus, because there is no real hair, there is no need for expensive hair products, nor is there extra time wasted on styling.
- It’s longer lasting. Scalp micropigmentation provides a long-term solution for hair loss. The results – including color and strength – should last four to eight years at which point, you can undergo an enhancement procedure to restore any fading.
- It hides imperfections. If you have scars from a past injury or hair transplant, micropigmentation creates a bit of camouflage for these imperfections. It can also help to mask a receding hairline, making hair appear fuller.
At MAXiM, scalp micropigmentation can be fully customized to your individual needs, and your scalp and hair color. You can get the desired density and look, giving you the appearance of a full hair line. Plus, you’ll recognize immediate results following the first of two treatments.
Whatever is causing your hair loss, MAXiM Hair Restoration has hair transplant and plastic surgeons who artfully create an attractive hairline for our clients every day. We have convenient locations throughout the United States in New York, Long Island, Connecticut, Chicago, Dallas, and the Washington, DC area, as well as several international locations. Contact MAXiM today to find out if you are a candidate for a hair transplant.