Are you frustrated at the lack of reputable hair restoration clinics near the Fort Worth, Texas, area? If so, you’re in luck because MAXIM Hair Restoration has a location in southwest Fort Worth near Arlington Heights and just a few blocks off the Chisolm Trail Parkway on Hulen Street in Ft. Worth, Texas. Stop into the office today by appointment, and experience for yourself affordable hair restoration services, stellar customer service, and excellent results.
Why Should You Choose the Fort Worth, TX, Location?
Fort Worth is the fifth-largest city in the entire state and covers almost 350 square miles in four Texas counties. Its location in northern Texas makes it the perfect place for MAXIM Hair Restoration to open another location. Following years of success in Dallas, which is the first location of the business in Texas, MAXIM Hair Restoration decided to expand and opened its Fort Worth location. Since its opening, this office consistently receives five-star ratings from Google Reviews, and clients comment about the exceptional experience and professional staff.
Clients come from Arlington, Bedford, Dallas, Euless, Hurst, Plano, and North/South Dallas and North Texas to the Fort Worth location. They seek the renowned hair transplant services offered by Dr. Thiele at MAXIM Hair Restoration, which has become one of the leading hair restoration companies in the industry. This office is conveniently located near the Arlington Heights High School, and you can take advantage of their free parking. If you take public transportation, the office is just half a block from the Hulen and Wellesley stop. To provide all clients with easy accessibility, the office is located on the ground floor.
Who Works at the Fort Worth Office?
A hands-on and board-certified physician, Dr. Stefan A. Thiele serves as the lead hair restoration surgeon at the Fort Worth location. He acquired his bachelor’s degree from Spring Hill College in Alabama and attended medical school at the University of Texas in Galveston. Afterwards, he spent several years training in general surgery at Mercer University in Georgia and the Charleston Area Medical Center in West Virginia. He then served at the East Texas Medical Center as well as the Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics.
With more than a decade of experience working as a physician, Dr. Thiele has years of experience in cosmetic surgery and hair transplantation. In addition to providing top-of-the-head hair transplants, Dr. Thiele specializes in beard, eyebrow, facial hair, and mustache FUT and FUE hair transplants. Thanks to his depth of knowledge in the hair restoration industry, Dr. Thiele has contributed to and has been featured in numerous scientific and clinical publications, including the Journal of Vascular Surgery.
Many of the office technicians are surgical techs, nurses, or certified medical assistants. They have years of experience working across a variety of FUE hair restoration technology platforms, including ATERA, Smartgraft, Cole, Neograft, and ARTAS Robot. Lead hair transplant technicians at this office average more than 10 years of experience.
What Services Are Offered?
The Fort Worth location offers a variety of safe and affordable FUT and FUE hair transplant and non-surgical hair restoration services for patients wanting to restore hair loss. The main procedures offered include the following:
- Collagen induction therapy (CIT): For this minimally invasive procedure, a roller device with small needles is used on the scalp. The needles extend to the middle layer of the skin, and a soothing balm is applied afterward. Each session typically takes 30 minutes to an hour to complete.
- Facial hair transplant: For this option, the surgeon transplants hair for beards, eyebrows, and mustaches. This procedure usually takes four to eight hours to complete.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE): With this surgery, one hair graft is harvested and transplanted at a time. The surgeon selects the healthiest follicles that will be most likely to survive the transplant. The entire procedure generally takes between six to eight hours to complete.
- Follicular unit transplantation (FUT): Also known as The Strip, FUT is a hair restoration surgery that involves taking a strip of hair between 0.4 to 0.6 inches wide and tissue from the back of the head. This strip of hair is dissected into individual hair grafts and transplanted. The wound is closed with stitches or staples. The entire procedure takes four to 12 hours to complete.
- Hybrid procedures: This option involves a combination of surgical and non-surgical hair restoration procedures, including hair transplants and CIT. This procedure will take longer than a single treatment procedure, and multiple sessions are likely.
- 3D scalp micropigmentation (SMP): For this non-surgical hair restoration procedure, an SMP Specialist uses a stroke technique to replicate human hair. A medical-grade pigment is deposited into the scalp to create the illusion of hair, with a process similar to tattooing or microblading. Each session takes about one to two hours, and it requires two to three sessions.
What Financing Options Are Available?
While evaluating the total cost of hair replacement procedures, whether they’re surgical or non-surgical, the price can seem overwhelming. Other factors influence the costs, such as the total number of follicular units and grafts needed to achieve the desired look. An FUE hair transplant typically requires 1,000 to 2,500+ Grafts whereas an FUT hair transplant would typically require 1,000 to 3,500 grafts.
At MAXIM Hair Restoration, even though our prices are affordable, we understand that you might need assistance to pay for a life-changing procedure. We offer 0% financing and accept credit cards, pre-paid or certified checks, wire transfers, and cash toward payment. You can take advantage of various financing plans available, including those offered from Care Credit, Green Sky, Lending Club, and United Medical Credit.If you’re in the Fort Worth, Texas, area and are interested in a free consultation, contact MAXIM Hair Restoration either via our online contact form or by phone at (817) 476-5149. Speaking with a hair restoration specialist can help you determine what the best treatment option is for you. Reach out to us today, and we can get you started on satisfying hair restoration.