It’s perfectly normal to lose a certain amount of hair every day, but when should you start to become concerned? The answer depends upon the person. Some people might be fine with gradually losing hair, while others might do everything they can to prevent their follicles from abandoning their scalp. If you’re interested in learning more about hair restoration treatments, consider MAXIM Hair Restoration on Long Island, NY. As one of the leading organizations in hair transplants and non-surgical hair restoration procedures in the world, we have two convenient New York locations – Manhattan and Huntington, Long Island.
Why Is There Demand for Hair Transplants?
According to a study conducted by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), the number of people seeking surgical and medical treatment for hair loss grew 13% from 2016 to 2019. This increase represents a continuous trend over the past decade of people turning to hair restoration due to the growing popularity of surgical hair restoration procedures as well as advances in the field. The same study broke down statistics even further:
- In 2019, ISHRS members treated more men than women, with 84.2% compared to 15.8%.
- More than half of male and female surgical patients worldwide were between the ages of 30 to 49 years of age, with males making up 57.5% and females at 55.6%.
- ISHRS physicians reported that patients claimed the main reason for hair restoration was social and dating at 37%, followed by career and professional at 35%.
- ISHRS members voted Brad Pitt and Eva Longoria as having the best celebrity hair.
Why Should You Consider MAXIM Hair Restoration on Long Island?
Hair restoration and transplant surgery is a safe and effective treatment option for both men and women. Reasons to consider MAXIM Hair Restoration’s NYC and Long Island offices include the following:
- You’re experiencing balding or thinning on the top of your head or sides of your scalp.
- You’ve already tried other hair restoration procedures without success.
- You’re seeking a treatment option that gives you fuller hair without visible scarring.
Both NY offices only perform one to two procedures each day, which ensures that its technicians and hair transplant surgeons are well rested and can perform to the best of their abilities. Also, the offices are equipped with the most advanced hair restoration and replacement technologies. We ensure patient safety, especially in the hands of our highly trained hair replacement surgeons. We guarantee patient satisfaction and strive to treat every patient like they’re a family member.
Also, we understand that these procedures can be costly, which is why we offer affordable procedures with 0% financing. We don’t sell gimmicks, nor do we have any hidden fees. We accept cash, certified checks, and all major credit cards.
What Can You Expect at the New York City Office?
Located near the Empire State Building on Fifth Avenue and within walking distance from Penn Station, our New York City office opened about five years ago. It serves the Bronx, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, and Westchester area, and patients come from northern New Jersey to use our services.
Two of MAXIM Hair Restoration’s most experienced hair specialists run this clinic. A hands-on transplant doctor adept in pain management with more than two decades of experience, Dr. Lawrence Barnard has hospital experience in St. Barnabas and Southampton. Rhonda Daniels, PA-C, who is a hair restoration Clinician, has completed a fellowship in hair transplants and has performed hundreds of hair transplant procedures. The hair transplant technicians are imperative to the procedure, and many in the office have, on average, eight years of experience.
What Can You Expect at the Long Island Office?
The Long Island office, also known as the Huntington branch, serves clients from Nassau and Suffolk County, located on Long Island, as well as Westchester County and Queens. Some of these locations include Bayside, Douglaston, Flushing, Garden City, Huntington, Little Neck, New Hyde Park and the Hamptons.
Top-caliber clinicians work at this location, including renowned doctors and clinicians. Dr. Barnard works here in addition to the New York City location. Clinician Rhonda Daniels has years of experience working with hair restoration procedures, micrografting, and harvesting. To date, she has completed more than 350 hair transplant procedures.
What Services Are Available at Both Locations?
You have access to the same services at both locations, and they include surgical and non-surgical options. The six available types of services include the following:
- Collagen Injection Therapy (CIT): This non-surgical treatment is minimally invasive and can increase the body’s natural collagen production and regenerate hair follicles.
- Facial Hair Transplant: With this type of service, transplants are used on eyebrows, beards, mustaches, and other facial hair. This permanent solution might require touch-up visits.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): This option is minimally invasive and involves individual hair grafts excised from the particular area and transferred to the affected area. This is the ideal choice if you have a busy schedule and can’t afford lengthy recovery times.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT): Also known as The Strip, FUT involves taking a strip of hair and tissue from the back of the head and transplanted into the thinning or bald area. This option is ideal if you’re suffering from severe hair loss and need a large number of grafts to get the desired look.
- Hybrid Procedures: Available in both surgical and non-surgical options, hybrid procedures are part of a treatment plan created by your hair transplant physician.
- 3D Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP): Also called a scalp tattoo or hair tattoo, SMP is a non-invasive procedure used to conceal hair loss. Medical-grade pigments are deposited into the scalp via microneedles, which creates the appearance of hair follicles.
If you’re in the New York area and are seeking top-quality hair replacement services, reach out to Maxim Hair Restoration to schedule a free consultation. Our staff of highly trained doctors, surgeons, clinicians, and physicians specialize in a variety of hair transplant procedures, so contact us today and we can determine the best options for you.